Tag Archives: Uncork’d Art
The Chesapeake Arts Center, a multi-discipline arts facility located in Northern Anne Arundel County, announces a new partnership with Uncork’d Art and Bamboo Bernie’s catering company. Uncork’d Art, voted best art class in the Washington, D.C. City Paper will now be offering classes, group parties, team building and special event classes starting in November at the Chesapeake Arts Center located at 194 Hammonds Lane, Brooklyn Park, Maryland 21225.
Uncork’d Art’s “Just for Fun” class provides you with all the paint materials, one glass of complimentary wine, and talented instructors that will lead you step by step through the process of recreating the night’s featured artwork. Perfect for date night or girls night out classes will run from 6:30pm-8:30pm, starting Wednesday, January 22, 2014. The class is structured in such a way you have two hours for painting your masterpiece. Additional wine and appetizers will be available for purchase from the catering company during the class. Classes will be one night sessions; and are priced $40 for Chesapeake Arts Center Members and $50 Non-Members.
Uncork’d Art will also be available for booking private sessions with 10 or more of your friends. “Just for fun” class would be perfect for bridal showers, birthdays, ladies night out, or just gathering your friends and family for a night out of wine and art!
And, the fun doesn’t stop there! Uncork’d Art and the Chesapeake Arts Center will also be taking reservations for private Corporate events. For Companies who may be interested in throwing a party, entertaining out-of town partners or organizing a team-building exercise, Uncork’d Art Corporate services can meet all of your needs at the Chesapeake Arts Center location. The Uncork’d Art corporate team building sessions are specifically designed to bring employees together for creative problem solving in a fun and high-energy atmosphere. If interested in booking an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Grab a friend or two and enjoy a glass of wine while you create your own masterpiece, with a few surprises along the way. You are guaranteed to have a fantastic experience”says AJ Francis, Uncork’d Arts Owner.
For more information on private or corporate events, email email@example.com. To register for classes starting January 22nd , 2014.Visit the Chesapeake Arts Center’s website, www.Chesapeakearts.org or call 410-636-6597. Additional information about Uncork’d Art is available at www.uncorkdart.com .
We are looking to hire a part-time or on-call ART-ENTERTAINERS (instructors and assistants) who are fun, outgoing, and ready to make our customers feel welcome as soon as they come in! An Art-Entertainer is an artist, instructor and entertainer all in one package. Our model: Uncork’d Art teach a group of customers step-by step through the same piece of simple artwork, as they drink wine and paint on canvas and listen to cool & groovy music during a fun night out! This is not a serious painting class, but we believe that anyone can be an artist, and we still require quality instruction. We usually paint on 16×20 canvas with mid-grade acrylic paint.
Primary Instructor role (not limited to):
● Instruct and lead a group of 30+ beginner-level customers through the featured painting for the day/night.
● Create paintings that customers can personally execute in 1 Hour in order to ensure completion within 2 to 2.5 hours in front of a class.
● Balance between entertaining customers and instructing
● Follow all guidelines for instructing
● Be paired with an assistant for each art session.
● All other details upon hiring..
● Assist customers during session
● Assist instructor when needed
● Balance between entertaining customers and assisting
● Artistic abilities (acrylic-medium)
● Instruction and leadership abilities
● Animated and Fun personality
● Entertainment background or the ability to entertain the crowd
● Comfort in large crowds and able to control the atmosphere
● Flexible Schedule
● Ability to create your own instructional piece (instructors only)
● Reliable transportation
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME TO Uncorkdart@gmail.com